Book on one of our regular scheduled workshops, or request your own on-site workshop.
Presenting to Influence
Prepare any verbal presentation. The workshop is a practical and results oriented program that gives you the confidence to present your ideas with passion and impact.
- Rapidly and significantly improve communication skills.
- Persuade, educate and present with ease, authority and influence.
- Achieve positive outcomes with internal and external clients, employees, Executives and Board Directors.
Duration: 2 days
Mastering Key Presentations
Do you have a key presentation with high stakes you can’t afford to lose? In this workshop you will receive expert advice on how to:
- Clarify the key messages
- Engage your audience with clarity, rapport and passion
- Perform with impact, authority and influence
360 Feedback Facilitation
Structured feedback from trusted peers and associates is proven to rapidly accelerate your career, develop your leadership and increase your organisation’s results.
This process delivers:
- Revealing insights into how you are perceived by others
- Effective techniques to increase your internal and external influence
- Greater engagement with a renewed sense of purpose and self directed leadership
Pitch to Win
In this program you and your team will:
- Identify your unique selling position
- Excite your investors, colleagues or peers with your passion backed by a compelling, cohesive business case
- Use the rule of less is more to effectively engage the people you’re pitching to
- Galvanise your team to deliver a pitch that wins business
- Create a crucial competitive advantage
- Win more business with greater confidence and credibility
Michael Grinder 24th & 25th March 2015 – Group Dynamics Workshop
Attendees will learn:
- How to instantly become more credible.
- Confident and persuasive when leading a group or being led
- Gain the skills needed to inspire others into action
- Enhance your group mastery
Effective Workplace Communications
You will enhance your ability to have quality conversations with individuals and teams, making it easier to increase engagement and achieve a sustainable improvement in performance:
- Understanding communication styles
- Clarifying your key ideas and messages
- Developing and maintaining rapport
- Powerfully opening and creating a context for a conversation
- Communicating your ideas with confidence and control
Communicating Your Safety Message
Learn how to facilitate smart decision making for better safety outcomes. This program will improve your interpersonal skills, and help you:
- Set and communicate clear safety direction
- Create alignment within and across teams
- Positively influence people to practice safety leadership at all levels