Margo Halbert is an award winning speaker who will educate, motivate and inspire.
Margo is a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), the highest international accreditation from National Speakers (NSAA), and winner of a WA Speaker of the Year. She has also held the office of President of National Speakers Association of Australia. (NSAA)
Keynote presentation options for your event.
- Think Twice! Is it Bias? – Learn practical tips and behaviours to mitigate the risks of unconscious gender bias, in particular, behaviours to influence the perception of confidence and control.
- LeaderSpeak – How to Stand-Up and Stand-Out When You Speak : Create presence and impact with verbal and non-verbal communication skills to influence in your meetings.
- Engage Your Stakeholders: You’ll also walk away with tangible tools to put your learning into action to help you influence your stakeholders.
- Presenting with Influence and Impact: Be well equipped to influence critical decision makers at high stakes meetings.
- Breakthrough Board Influence: Be heard. Be respected. Be a key person of influence. Make the most of your boardroom presentation.
- Stepping Up the Safety Conversation – Tools for Better Communication Practical tips to improve safety outcomes for your people.
- Repack … For Maximum Impact: Repack, refresh, revitalise your content and delivery for greater impact.
- Your Personal Brand of Influence: A motivating action plan to be on brand with who you truly are, and where you want to be.
Keynote Speaking Engagement
Please outline your keynote requirements below.
“Margot is inclusive and engaging and her experience shines throughout from start to finish.”