Audio Visual Requirements – All Presentations
Margo will bring her Apple Mac and all AV cords needed.
- LCD Projector and Screen
- AUDIO from Apple Mac Laptop – ability to amplify sound from video clips (mini adapter plug – audio out of laptop)
- Lapel Microphone
- Lectern (front left of stage- from audience perspective)
- Platform/Riser 20’ x 8’ (deep) for audiences over 100
- Download a copy of Margo’s audio visual requirements for use in event preparation.
Presenting to Influence
- A Boardroom size room is ideal, one that is large enough for people to have enough room at the front to present and move comfortably.
- If you are able to negotiate a small break out room, it is helpful but not essential, to give attendees more room to work in pairs to practice.
- Room set up is usually Boardroom style or U-shape depending on the room size.
- Ideal to have a Whiteboard or flipchart available.